1. The customer can revoke his contract statements within 14 days without giving reasons.
2. The revocation must be expressly declared. The declaration is possible free of form (eg cancellation form, letter, e-mail or telephone). However, returning the goods by themselves is not enough to effectively revoke them.
3. The period begins after receipt of the goods and this instruction in writing. To maintain the cancellation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation is sufficient. The right of revocation expires at the latest after 12 months and 14 days after receipt of the goods.
4. In the case of an effective cancellation, the mutually received benefits shall be returned within 14 days and any benefits (such as interest) that may have been deducted. Interdependence GmbH may use a different means of payment than the customer for the repayment of the purchase price. Interdependence GmbH has the right to withhold the payment until it has received the goods or a proof that the goods have been sent.
5. If the customer can not return the received performance in whole or in part or only in a deteriorated condition, he must compensate Interdepence GmbH if necessary. This does not apply to the surrender of goods if the deterioration of the item is solely attributable to its examination - as it would have been possible for you in a shop, for example. Incidentally, the customer can avoid the obligation to pay compensation for a deterioration caused by the intended use of the item by not using the item as his own property and refraining from anything that impairs its value.
6. Parcel shipping items are to be returned at the expense and risk of the customer.
7. The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts for the supply of goods that are made to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs. If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 Civil Code (BGB) and act on conclusion of the contract in the exercise of your commercial or independent activity, the right of withdrawal does not exist.
The revocation must be sent to:
Telefon: +49 (0) 711 400 990 30